The Visitor Information Centre in Chipping Campden will still organise collection and delivery of Christmas cards, here and in Ebrington, Charingworth, Hidcote Boyce and Hidcote Bartrim. The charge will still be 25p per card.
Charity Christmas Cards will still available in the Information Centre, from Dec. 3rd, supplied by Cards For Good Causes, the oldest of such organizations.
- Collections and delivery will be different, this year, due to the current Covid restrictions and to ensure safety for all.
- Please ensure you put the Full Name and correct address on the envelope, as these will not be checked on collection and any that cannot be identified will not be delivered.
- Christmas cards are only accepted for Chipping Campden and Ebrington, Charingworth, Hidcote Boyce and Hidcote Bartrim, any other locations will not be delivered.
- Please pay the staff/volunteers the correct amount, preferably by contactless card payment.
- Christmas Cards will be accepted at the Information Centre up to close of business on Tuesday 8th December.
Delivery will take place the following weekend, Sunday 13th December, which allows cards to have been placed in isolation for at least 72 hours.
Thank you for your continued support for this scheme which each year raises a considerable sum for the charities and us.