Helping the visitors and community of Chipping Campden. Current opening hours see below. email. [email protected] for further information.
Call in and see us at the Old Police Station, in the High Street, opposite the Hall. You’ll find helpful and informative staff and volunteers, who can help you make the most of your visit, we can even find you somewhere to stay from a range of accommodation providers, all fully accredited by Visit England and/or the AA, so you can be sure that your accommodation will be everything that you want it to be.
Visitors to Chipping Campden
We offer an extensive selection of maps, guides, postcards, gifts, souvenirs and books of local interest and history, together with a range of free brochures and leaflets.We also stock a range of locally produced jewellery and souvenirs as well as an extensive range of a local photographers work. As the start/finish of the National Trail known as The Cotswold Way, we have some maps and guide books to help you plan your walk. We also have a range of guide books and maps on local and Cotswold walking and cycling.
If you want advice on how to get here or other matters, call us on 01386 841206, if we can’t get to the phone, leave a message and we’ll call you back as soon as we can. If you’re calling from abroad, it’s best to contact us by email at [email protected]
Community of Chipping Campden
As well as serving visitors which come to the town of Chipping Campden we also serve the local community. We provide the following services:
- We can act as your ticket office for all your events (there is a commission charge)
- We operate a lost and found service.
- We have information on local events, and for a nominal fee we can display your posters on our notice board.
- We act as a booking agent for the Courtroom and the Meeting room, here in the Old Police Station.
- We have an online diary of events happening in the local area.We keep a supply of the monthly Campden Bulletin, full of all the latest news and information from all the local villages. This is also published on the website – see community section
- We act as a collection point for used stamps, for the benefit of a local charity.
- We give advice on Bus and Rail times.
If you would like to act as a correspondent, sending us articles and photo’s for posting on our website, please email us at [email protected]
If you would like to advertise your business on our website, please email [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you.
Current Opening Hours (post lockdown)
We are open 7 days a week:
9.30 am to 1.00 pm. – Mon to Friday:
9.30 am to 4 pm – Saturday:
10 am to 2pm Sunday