Chipping Campden Tourist Information Centre
Helping the visitors and community of Chipping Campden
Visitors to Chipping Campden
We offer an extensive selection of maps, guides, postcards, gifts, souvenirs and books of local interest and history, together with a range of free brochures and leaflets. We also stock a range of locally produced craft and souvenirs, as well as an extensive range of a local photographer’s work. As the start/finish of the National Trail known as The Cotswold Way, we have maps and guide books to help you plan your walk. We also have a range of guide books and maps on local and Cotswold walking and cycling.
If you want advice on how to get here or other matters, call us on 01386 841206, if we can’t get to the phone, leave a message, and we’ll call you back as soon as we can. If you’re calling from abroad, it’s best to contact us by email at
Community of Chipping Campden
As well as serving visitors which come to the town of Chipping Campden we also serve the local community. We provide the following services:
- We can act as your ticket office for all your events (there is a commission charge)
- We operate a lost and found service.
- We have information on local events, and for a nominal fee we can display your posters on our notice board.
- We act as a point of contact for the building and as a booking agent for the Courtroom and the Meeting room, here in the Old Police Station.
- We have an online diary of events happening in the local area. We keep a supply of the monthly Campden Bulletin, full of all the latest news and information from all the local villages.
- We act as a collection point for used stamps, for the benefit of a local charity.
- We provide a local travel information and direction service inc. bus and rail services, road closures, route guidance etc..
- We act as a place of safety and refuge for vulnerable people.
- We can promote your business, charity or club via our website and social media.
If you would like to act as a correspondent, sending us articles and photo’s for posting on our website, please email us at
If you would like to advertise your business on our website, please email and they will be happy to assist you.
Below are the opening times for the tourist information centre
Mon / Tue
10.00 am / 2pm
10.00 am / 3pm
Thu / Fri
10.00am / 2pm
10.00 am / 4pm
10:30am / 4pm