WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Call in and see us at the Old Police Station, in the High Street, opposite the Hall. You’ll find helpful and informative staff and volunteers, who can help you make the most of your visit, we can even find you somewhere to stay from a range of accommodation providers, all fully accredited by Visit England and/or the AA, so you can be sure that your accommodation will be everything that you want it to be.
We offer an extensive selection of maps, guides, postcards, gifts, souvenirs and books of local interest and history, together with a range of free brochures and leaflets.We also stock a range of locally produced jewellery and souvenirs as well as an extensive range of a local photographers work. As the start/finish of the National Trail known as The Cotswold Way, we have some maps and guide books to help you plan your walk. We also have a range of guide books and maps on local and Cotswold walking and cycling.
If you want advice on how to get here or other matters, call us on 01386 841206, if we can’t get to the phone, leave a message and we’ll call you back as soon as we can. If you’re calling from abroad, it’s best to contact us by email at email@example.com
As well as serving visitors which come to the town of Chipping Campden we also serve the local community. We provide the following services:
- We can act as your ticket office for all your events (there is a commission charge)
- We operate a lost and found service.
- We have information on local events, and for a nominal fee we can display your posters on our notice board.
- We act as a booking agent for the Courtroom and the Meeting room, here in the Old Police Station.
- We have an online diary of events happening in the local area.We keep a supply of the monthly Campden Bulletin, full of all the latest news and information from all the local villages.
- We act as a collection point for used stamps, for the benefit of a local charity.
- We give advice on Bus and Rail times.
If you would like to act as a correspondent, sending us articles and photo’s for posting on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to advertise your business on our website, please email email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you.
We are open 7 days a week from mid-March to the end of October:
9.30am to 5 pm.
We are still open 7 days a week:
9.30am to 1.00pm – Monday to Thursday
9.30 to 4.00pm – Friday to Sunday
We sell discounted entry tickets for Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Birthplace Trust and Warwick Castle.
HOURS BY CAR FROM BIRMINGHAM
HOURS BY CAR FROM LONDON
HOUR BY CAR FROM OXFORD
Chipping Campden is within easy reach of London, Birmingham, Oxford and Bath. Traveling by car is the easiest way to get to Chipping Campden in the UK. During weekends and school holidays, FREE PARKING is available at Chipping Campden School in Cider Mill Lane. Parking in The Square is chargeable and time limited. There is FREE PARKING along the High Street and other locations. Walkers are asked to use the FREE PARKING in Back Ends.
M40 – exit 15, A429 towards Stow, B4035 towards Chipping CampdenFrom the South via M40
Exit 8a, A40 towards Oxford, then via Ring Road A44 towards Chipping Norton & Moreton-in-Marsh, and then follow A44 towards Evesham and B4081 into Chipping Campden.From the South via M4
Exit 15 – A419 Swindon via Ring Road towards Cirencester then A429 towards Stow-on-the Wold, A424 to link with A44 towards Evesham then B4081 into Campden.From the South West via M5
M5 -exit Junction 9, A46 towards Evesham, and A44 towards Broadway, then B4081into Campden.From the North West via M5
M5 -exit Junction 7, B4084 towards Pershore, and Evesham, then B4035 towards Chipping Campden.
A Coach may approach Chipping Campden from:
1) The North on the B4081 from Stratford upon Avon or the B4035 from Evesham
2) The East from Shipston on Stour on the B4035
3) Access is not permitted via Westington Hill (B4081) therefore access to the town from the South and West along the A44 is only from the top of Fish Hill (Broadway) at the picnic area then along via Kingcombe lane to access the town from Aston Roaad i.e no access at the Dovers Hill crossroads.
4) Drop off and pick up point is outside the library (just by the Noel Arms Hotel) waiting is limited to 10 mins. There are 2 coach parking spaces in Back Ends at the Aston Road end.Use of the school car park (Cider Mill lane) is permitted at the weekends and in the school holidays.